The process of a No Hearing Divorce–also known as a divorce by mail or divorce without court appearance—takes approximately 45 to 60 days from the date the file is opened with the court. (This is not a “quick” divorce process).
It works like this:
1. Provide your information so I can contact you.
2. Once you and I talk and you decide this option is for you, I will send you documents to start the process and make payment.
3. Approximately 7-10 working days later, you will receive the documents via email, with instructions.
4. You return the documents with original signatures to us by regular mail, along with a check to pay the filing fee and we file the case.
5. You will receive the final judgment of dissolution of marriage about 45 to 60 days after the case is filed.