Hi, I’m Vivian Rodriguez; and I am a divorce attorney in Miami, Florida.
In this video, I share a little known divorce option available in Florida.
What you will learn about here does not replace the advice of an attorney for your specific and very specific individual situation.
You can choose to get a Florida divorce:
- without having to go to court ,
- taking time off from work and other activities, and
- spending thousands of dollars.
A Florida divorce by mail is the only option that lets get a divorce without going to court, saves your time, and saves you thousands of dollars in getting it done.
Florida divorce without court appearance ~ Requirements
- You or your spouse must have live in Florida for at least 6 months before filing for divorce.
- You both must agree on everything so that your divorce is uncontested.
- Both of you must be willing to sign all the required documents to get the divorce done.
- Note: If you have children, a divorce by mail may not be the best option for you.
Benefits of this divorce process
- You DON’T have to appear in court
- It DOESN’T matter where in Florida you or your spouse live
- Don’t get tied up in the court system
- Save time – No need to take time off from work or other activities
- Save Money – it costs less than traditional process in court.